I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be speaking at an amazing event tomorrow evening. It’s a benefit for the Green Wood Coalition; the evening will be combination of speeches, music and art.
Check out the list of presenters:
- Bridget Campion Bioethicist, University of St. Michael’s College
- Charles Spearin Juno Award Winning Musician, Broken Social Scene
- Christine Stewart Humanitarian, Former Federal Cabinet Minister
- Joel MacCharles WellPreserved.ca Food Blogger, Writer, Cook
- Ralph Torrie Environmental Innovator, Sierra Club of Canada Foundation
- Shari Beaver Indigenous Adventurer, Trent University
We decided to get involved the moment I read the following sentence in our invite:
The program, hosted by Christine Stewart, will be connected by stories of ‘people-level’ solutions to our shared challenges. We hope that it will inspire the audience to become involved positive change in their community, and that some would begin to channel some of their time and resources toward supporting Green Wood Coalition and similar causes.
I’m really excited to be part of the evening and have a new presentation ready to go! I’ll be unveiling 3 ‘magical’ solutions to preserving food in minutes (or less)!
If you happen to be in Eastern Ontario and are looking for an amazing evening, here’s the details! If you’re from elsewhere, we’ll share about the experience when we get back!