From bringing food brands to market, and food photography to creating a podcast and online community, food politics and more…we think you’ll really enjoy checking this out….
Our friend Meghan Telpner, director of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, interviewed us as part of her FREE Culinary Nutrition Conference happening online on May 11th. We had a great time talking to her (as always) and I’ve heard the interview is pretty funny. So if you want to hear what we sound like, and get to know us a bit better sign up HERE today.
Along with hearing us talk about cookbook writing, preserving and sustainable food practices, I think you’ll be inspired to hear from these experts in their field…..
- Sayer Ji of Green Med Info on health research, integrative cancer treatments and patient empowerment
- Marion Nestle on food politics, soda taxes, and making noise on food policy
- Alexandra Jamieson, author of Women, Food and Desire on self acceptance, self care and nourish your needs
- Joy McCarthy of Joyous Health on natural pregnancy, pre-natal and post-natal mama care
- Josh Gitalis on optimal health, genetics and disease and elevating the set-point
- Dr. Hyla Cass on mental health, psychotropic drugs and lifestyle requirements for optimal health
- Dr. Deanna Minich on whole detox, and emotional and physical balance
- Marni Wasserman + Dr. Jesse Chappus of The Ultimate Health Podcast on how to create thriving podcast and online community
- Aran Goyoaga of Cannelle et Vanille on food photography, food styling, props, plating and beauty
- Davida Kugelmass of The Healthy Maven on turning a blog into a business
- Peter Neal on product spotting and bringing food brands to market
PLUS: each conference attendee will get an awesome ‘digital swag bag’ of amazing stuff from all of these experts. Including access to our “BATCH little book of BONUS RECIPES because we know you can’t wait to get making some preserves” that comes with the ULITMATE Preserving Kitchen Equipment List.
Hope you enjoy #CNEcon2016
Check out this video we did with Meghan a few years back when she published her first book #Undiet. She’s gone on to do a SECOND “The Undiet Cookbook” – Meghan is on the same imprint of Penguin Random House as we are. Happy to be a part of the Appetite by Random House publishing family!